Click for complete address
Rio Rico, AZ 85648
PreforeclosureOften, the preforeclosure period is the best time to purchase a property. The process begins when a lender first notifies a borrower that his or her loan payments are behind. If a borrower has no other means to bring the payments up to date, he or she is far better served to sell the property as soon as possible before it falls into foreclosure.
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Living Area Size: 1,568
- Year Built: 1969
- Comments: Investor opportunity! This property is being offered at Public Auction on 06-27-2019. Visit Auction.com now to view additional photos, Property Inspection Report with title information, plat maps and interior inspection reports when available. Auction.com is the nation's leading real estate transaction platform focused exclusively on the sale of residential foreclosure and bank-owned properties. The majority of these properties are priced below market value. Don't miss this special opportunity to buy homes at wholesale prices! In addition to this property, 198 other properties are scheduled for sale at this same Foreclosure Sale. In our online auctions and live Foreclosure Sales, Auction.com currently has 19 properties scheduled for sale in Santa Cruz County and 1650 throughout Arizona. All properties and sale details can be found with a simple search at Auction.com. Create a FREE account today to find more properties like this one, save searches of properties that meet your investment criteria and have the properties you're looking for emailed directly to you when posted in an upcoming sale event. To view the complete details of this exact property, click the Auction.com link below or paste the Property ID# 2768514 into the search bar at Auction.com
- Day(s) On Site: 133
- Property Type: Single Family Dwelling
- Deed Category: NFS
- Rooms: 5
- No. of Stories: 1
- Parking: CARPORT
- Air Conditioning: CENTRAL
- Construction Type: CONCRETE
- Exterior Wall Type: STUCCO/MASONRY
- Heating Type: CENTRAL
- Roof Material: COMPOSITION SHINGLE
- Land Area Sqft: 11,325
- Year Built: 1969
- APN: 114-01-220
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Living Sqft: 1,568
- Garage: CARPORT
Minimum Bid: $60,000
Auction Date: 06-28-2019
Classification Id: Notice of Foreclosure Sale
Classification Desc: This notice announces the date, time and other details related to a proposed public foreclosure auction. Don't scour the local newspapers or waste time at the courthouse hunting down these sales when you can easily find the latest information.
NEW Credit Information Center
County Site: Click Here
|Start Date||End Date||Listing Type|
Often, the preforeclosure period is the best time to purchase a property.
Preforeclosure begins when a lender first notifies a borrower that his or her loan payments are behind. This notification also details the consequences that occur if payments, penalties and interest are not brought current.
In most cases, a foreclosure severely limits a borrowers future credit options. Therefore, if a borrower has no other means to bring the payments up to date, he or she is far better served to sell the property rather than to let it go into foreclosure.
If you're interested in the property, contact the borrower/owner as soon as possible. For your convenience, this contact information is located under the property's "Foreclosure Information" header.
Carefully explain that you can help him or her avoid foreclosure by purchasing their home before it is lost to the lender.
Your timely assistance can be very important. But, be sensitive to the difficulties they are facing and be prepared to close quickly.
Sign Up For Your FREE 7-Day Trial!
Any questions please call: 1-800-535-6945
*Any questions please call:1-800-535-6945